How To Add Healthy & Happy Years To Your Life
Humans live longer on average year after year and decade after decade because we are very curious. We like to know exactly how our bodies and minds work.
Coupled with a growing knowledge of what makes us sick and keeps us healthy, the fact that you can get your hands on any relevant information means you can increase your life expectancy if you want to.
That is exactly what this eBook is going to help you do – add healthy years to your life.
It covers what doctors, nutritionists and health coaches are calling “the new smoking” and how doing it for too long can take years off of your life and increase your odds of dying by any cause. You’ll also discover the specific health problems, diseases and illnesses that not only improve with exercise, but can actually be prevented by consistent physical activity.
You’ll learn how to eat your way healthy, exactly how much exercise you need to live a longer life, and which exercise formats give you the best chance of extending your lifeline.
- Why Life Expectancy Could Be Going Down
- Tackling Your Sedentary Lifestyle
- 14 Diseases and Health Conditions That Can Be Prevented with Healthy Exercise & Diet Habits
- How Much Exercise Do You Need?
- Best Types of Exercise for Living Longer
- How Much & When to Eat
- Your Weight Matters, But Not in the Way You Think
- Everyday Health Issues to Take Care of If You Want to Live a Longer, Happier Life
- And more…
30-Day Money Back Guarantee. If, within 30 days, you’re not completely satisfied with this ebook, I’ll give you a full refund. Plus I’ll let you keep the ebook as a way of saying thanks for reading it.