The Benefits Of Exercise – It Is Worth It!
There are many benefits of exercise regardless of your age, sex or physical ability. If you want to feel better, have more energy and perhaps even live longer the health benefits of exercise and physical activity are hard to ignore. Regular exercise has both immediate and long-lasting effects.
Get moving today and implement a regular schedule of exercise in your life, and immediately reap the marvelous total body fitness benefits of this wonderful and free health enhancer.
Most people know that it is important to exercise for weight loss. But there are both physical and physiological benefits of exercise. Check out these seven ways exercise can improve your life and you will find yourself living longer, happier and healthier.
7 Benefits Of Exercise For Long Term Health And Happiness
1. Regular physical activity lowers your risk of contracting heart disease, type II diabetes and both colon and breast cancers.
2. Those who have a weekly exercise regimen in place are also more successful in other areas of their lives than those who live a sedentary lifestyle. Multiple studies have shown that exercise makes you more alert and responsive, two traits which can aid you in every aspect of your life.
3. There are benefits of exercise for children because it becomes an enjoyable and addictive behavior. Research has shown that physically active youngsters usually become physically active adults that live longer than their non-exercising peers.
4. Exercising on a regular basis immediately raises your metabolism. This helps you lose unnecessary weight on your body in the form of fat, and also allows you eat more without gaining weight. And unlike diet pills, regular exercise for weight loss has no adverse side effects, other than possible injury, and contributes to total body health.
5. The stronger you are, the more you can do. And while not everyone wants to be a bodybuilder, physical activity does improve your muscular fitness. Muscles burn more energy than fat, and this helps you maintain a consistent and healthy body weight.
6. Did you know that one of the mental benefits of exercise is that it actually helps improve your mood? Study after study conducted by industry recognized firms and organizations shows that fitness minded individuals who regularly work out, jog or simply just walk have reduced stress, anxiety and depression levels.
7. Physical activity has even been shown to improve brain function in older adults. One study showed that senior citizens on a treadmill program found they were able to solve nagging problems and recall events they had previously failed to remember. This is due to increased oxygen levels in the brain which are delivered when you exercise.
There are many more benefits of exercise on a regular basis. These include improved digestion and sleep quality, as well as those mentioned above.
EXERCISE FOR WEIGHT LOSS AT HOME
Many people know that they need to exercise for weight loss. But the thought of going to the gym is a real turn off. But did you know you can do effective weight loss exercise at home? To get the body you want, you don’t need to get an expensive gym membership, you don’t need to hire a personal trainer and you don’t even need to leave your home.
If you want all the benefits of exercise from a home workout routine, that can be easily watched on your computer, iPad or iPod, check out the Home Workout Revolution System.